Thursday, March 27, 2014
This “Tiny” Program Provides Big Results
TinyTask is a free piece of software that aims to make things easier for someone lacking time or more importantly those that have a difficult time with keystrokes & mouse input because of dexterity difficulty or a repetitive strain injury. It is best at doing things that you do on a regular basis but may take several steps, clicks, or keystrokes to complete. For example, one way that I save information when doing research online is to email myself web pages. Without TinyTask I open a new tab, log in to my email of choice, click to compose a new email, enter the email address to send to, copy/paste the website address, enter a subject, & finally click on send. With TinyTask I only have to click once! http://ndipat.org/blog/this-tiny-program-provides-big-results/ NDIPAT Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment