Wednesday, June 22, 2016

How I Dealt with Having Asperger’s Syndrome in College

By Max Granitz on May 16, 2016  Come August, I will be a junior at Grand Valley State University in Allendale, Michigan. I am a writing major, and am involved in several extracurricular activities, mostly in the performing arts. I also happen to have Asperger’s Syndrome, having been diagnosed at the age of eight. I will be honest, it has not been an easy road for me at college. Coupled with having Asperger’s, I also have social anxiety and depression. While I have reached a point where, for the most part, I am able to function in class and keep up with the work, there are still…  http://www.friendshipcircle.org/blog/2016/05/16/how-i-dealt-with-having-aspergers-syndrome-in-college/?utm_source=Friendship+Circle+Blog&utm_campaign=ece48b8471-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_3ec270b4ae-ece48b8471-199142745

No comments: