Tuesday, June 27, 2017

I Went To Therese Wilkom’s Make And Take Workshop And This Is What I Thought!


Recently, Therese Willkomm “The MacGyver”of Assistive Technology (AT)  flew from her home in New Hampshire to teach North Dakotans and Minnesotans how to better make a positive impact on other’s lives through AT made on the fly. She uses common products to create amazing results. The average person walks by a political sign and sees just that. Therese walks by the same sign and invisions an iPad mount, slant board, cup holder, modified utensil, and more!  I know that sounds completely ridiculous, so to see what I mean, check out some of her work on this YouTube channel – ATinNH.

After attending her make and take workshop, this is what I thought!


I was amazed!  Continue Reading...

No comments: